Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tutorial Seven.

Task Two
Step by step instructions to add the Flickr Badge into my blog.

I had to create a Flickr account and I did this by following the step instructions on their home page. Once this was done I typed in the photo types I wanted and then. I typed in Sled Dog Racing. and added all photo's. I then click inside the script and then pasted the box into the box provided. I added a description. though I am not sure if that is showing. I named my badge sled dog racing and then hit save.

Task One.
  1. Log onto You Tube account. and look for the video you would like to embed. I used the video tag link supplied by James.
  2. The video had an URL that I had to copy
  3. Then lob back onto my own blog page.
  4. Click on Customize.
  5. Paste the URL into the posting box
  6. Write a heading and sdescription and the hit create post.

No comments: